, move to Victoria and what better time to start a new blog. I feel that in the Title I give myself too much credit, and I worry that this whole blog idea is useless or worse, egotistical (yuck). But Facebook has convinced me that we want to know more about eachother. I think you will agree that we are writing our own biography's as we live our lives, and I trust that my life is more interesting than a Facebook profile will allow me to share.I have noticed in myself a tendancy to oversaturate when i blog. I want this to be a place that my friends can come to without feeling overwhelmed, bored, or like they are not part of the intended audience. With this end in mind, I aim to keep my blogs short and unconventional. Like facebook statuses, although you may not understand them, I hope you find them interesting.
I'm going to be predominantly living in Victoria for at least 2 and a half years and possibly up to 5. During that time I want to start or join a band of Christians who write and perform music for a secular audience. Maybe then I will remember this night and write a song called "Disco in Heaven"; I'm sure it would be a chart topper.
No comments:
Post a Comment