Thursday, September 18, 2008

So...

I moved to Saanich. On my second day here I was driving my mom's car when I made a mistake and got hit by a jeep. I'm still waiting to here what the actual cost will be to fix it, although our deductible is low in comparison. All in all it's kindof nice to make a mistake that seems to have a lot of worldy consequence and yet is entirely irrelevant to the eternal. Another way of saying that is, it's nice to make a mistake that has nothing to do with ethics. I screwed up because I'm young and a doofus, not because I was out to break the rules.

Also, today was my first day of school, and my best friend Trev, who I moved here with, decided to switch programs, making him no longer in my prerequisite program and instead he will now be a year ahead of me in school (because he can) thus saving himself a year of his life and a bunch of money. I considered doing the same but it looks like I couldn't handle the math classes at this point. I wasn't great in math 12 and that was over a year ago so I've forgotten all of it.

Until next time, remember "no matter where you go, there you are".

No comments: