Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Day



Tonight I had the rather crazy experience of seeing a whole bunch of people from camp Qwanoes, where I spent this last summer. It was a bit of a mind bender, but very very good. It makes me want to go out of my way to hang out with them. It was just so nice. You might say it made my worlds collide, as I was there with Trevor, my best friend from Gold River, talking to people from Qwanoes, in Saanich Baptist, which I have been attending for the past few weeks. I left the Church thinking about people at Briercrest though, who I was well reminded of. I feel like I have to let go and move on from some of my friendships from there. It makes me sad and conflicted.


It's good to be going to a Church, even if it doesn't feel like it's mine. The people are great and it's so close to my place. I'm looking forward to going to the service tomorrow night and then to the youth dude's house on tuesday night.



I'm trying to spice up the blog with photos, since I'm concious that this is once again just a boring narration of my life. Maybe I'll try to move towards something more abstract and wierd to supliment the lack of exciting events. Perhaps emotion without a purpose would be more edgy than purpose with little emotion.

Looks like I'm going emo...

No comments: